For awhile now, Samuel has loved ice cream! He loves to eat ice cream, get it out of the freezer all by himself, play with pretend ice cream cones, and ask for ice cream 10x a day! Last month at Gabes I found this play-doh ice cream truck for $3! I snatched that right up! Samuel LOVES it! The kit has pretend cones and an ice cream scoop and all sorts of attachments!
Every afternoon you can find me making ice cream balls for Samuel to "scoop." I'm ever so thankful to find such a great deal, and that Samuel loves playing with it so much!! It has really helped me out this summer with the heat!


So that toy does look pretty cool! I love when you only have to spend $3 to entertain a child. I'll let you know when that happens in our house, I can't wait.
ReplyDelete