The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It's a Sandy Job...

The weather has been soooooooooooo hot here recently that the only time Samuel and I get to go outside and play is early in the morning or late evening!  I feel so bad for Samuel, because he LOVES to play outside!  However, even he knows it's hot and after an hour is usually ready to come in and enjoy a morning of Popsicles, playing, and air-conditioning!

One of Samuel's favorite things to do this summer is play in the sand table!  I am surprised at how much he loves it, but it's the first thing he runs for when we go outside!  He loves to dig and dig and dig!  I don't mind the sand table either since it's in the shade :0)

Here's Samuel working hard!




No comments:

Post a Comment