I've been trying to find things for Samuel and I to do inside that is fun, cool, and something I can easily do at 34 weeks pregnant! Last week, I dug out Samuel's beloved tent that he got last Christmas! We used it all winter long, but I packed it up once the weather got warmer (mainly because it takes up so much room!) He has a Dora one that he LOVES(and I love because it folds up so easily!), but he likes it when I connect the Dora one to the Cars one and there is a tunnel in between...good stuff for a little guy!
We spent a whole afternoon playing with the tent! Even though it took up my entire living room, it was a blast! Samuel even hung out in there to watch his afternoon episode of Curious George and eat Popsicles! I love a great afternoon of fun!


Hey Samuel, can I play in your tent with you? I'm not gonna lie that looks like a fun day for all!
ReplyDelete