It's almost dusk, the weather is finally cooling off, I see a few fireflys coming out. I get my sweet tea and camera ready for my FAVORITE evening entertainment...Time to play ball!
Samuel and Eric have taken up playing ball in the evenings! It is really amazing to watch! You always hear about boys doing things with their dads like fishing, hunting, and throwing baseball, but I didn't expect to see it so soon! I love watching the boys play ball together! It's an amazing feeling and great sight to see!!! Eric and Samuel are both so athletic...and I'm so pregnant that I sit on the sidelines and clap!
The game itself is simple, you just kick the ball. Samuel loves to chase the ball around the yard and screech and scream and fall down and laugh! Eric and I love watching him! Before each kick Samuel screams "KICK!" It is so funny!
The boys playing ball
They are great competitors!
Samuel "catching" the ball
Waiting for the ball!
KICK!
Best buddies!
I am so thankful that Eric is so involved with Samuel, though I never doubted him! Samuel and Eric are so close, and it makes me so happy to see the great "guy" time that I can't give him! I try though! I play ball with Samuel too, but apparently it isn't the same...he prefers Eric when it comes to playing ball!


I"m not gonna lie, that is pretty cute. Too bad Samuel doesn't want to play with you too. Ah well I guess that you'll just have to settle for doing cool science experiments :).
ReplyDeleteHey! I'm WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too big to be playing ball! I look like I'm carrying a ball! I'm totally fine with this set up! Just wait! When you give it a go again, the last thing you want to see is a ball in July!
Delete