The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Monday, July 16, 2012

Late Night Fun

On Saturday afternoon, Samuel was EXHAUSTED!  I was worried he was getting sick, so when he laid down for a nap, Eric and I let him nap!  After 2 hours, we woke him up to find a VERY ENERGETIC little boy!!!!  Samuel has started cutting out his naps, so a two hour nap in mid-afternoon did all of us in for the evening!  We even took Samuel outside to play for two hours on Saturday evening thinking it might wear him out...NOPE!

I hadn't had a late night in quite some time, but I am posting the pictures from our evening...it's just a reminder that yes, I did play play-doh at 11pm, and that yes,  come midnight I told him he was ridiculous and we watched the Big Bang Theory for 2 hours, and even with sitting in the dark Samuel DID stay up until 2am!  Lesson learned: No more 2 hour afternoon naps for this little guy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment