I cannot believe it's July already!!! The months have flown by, so when Eric mentioned being off work on that Wednesday, I was so confused! Don't worry, I figured it out pretty quickly!
I would love to say we did something super amazing and exciting to celebrate the 4th of July, but we didn't!!! We had planned on taking Samuel to see fireworks, but they didn't start until 10:15...and hew as in bed by 10! So our "big plans" went out the window!
We did have Eric's parents down for a cookout! It was tasty!!! We had hot dogs on the grill, corn on the cob, squash and zucchini on the grill, strawberries, cucumbers, and watermelon!!! How much more American and 4th of July could we get??? Samuel loved it! Those are all his favorite foods and he ate a TON!!!
It was too hot to do much else (it hit 98 here on the 4th!), so we just stayed inside and watched Samuel play! He loved cheesing it up for the camera! And yes, I did deck him out in the red, white, and blue!


Sounds like a great 4th to me. I bet Eric's BBQ was rockin. You are lucky to have a man that not only cooks but cooks well!
ReplyDelete