I never know how these things will go over! Samuel either loves the activity or hates it! So I was THRILLED when he loved our science experiments! We proceeded to do them over and over and over again!
Here's a few more pictures of round #2 with the elephant toothpaste! The more times we did the experiment, the more he got into it! We even talked about what would happen at certain points (this is the day he learned the words BIG BOOM! even though it doesn't...it just kind of spews over the edge!)
He was SO amazed by this!
Checking it out from all angles!
BIG BOOM!
After I ran out of yeast, we moved onto toddler volcanoes. Everyone probably remembers doing something similiar from elementary school. The concept is simple...you take baking soda and vinegar and the two react causing it to fizz!
To make it work toddler style (much less messy!). You just take a pan of baking soda. Partially fill a squirt gun or squirt bottle, with vingar and food coloring, and let the fun begin! It isn't messy and it really does keep your toddler amused for quite some time! I've already bought another box of baking soda for next time!


I've decided I just want to come to your house and do all of these fun things. You guys have more fun on a regular basis than everybody else does in a year!
ReplyDelete