The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A-CHOO!

Samuel is so funny!  He's really into the repeating words and actions stages (YIKES!  we had better be on our best behavior!).  It's really interesting to me to see what Samuel mimics, that I don't even realize that we do! 

Yesterday, Samuel got out a pan, put a bunch of his pretend food in it and put it in our REAL oven! (thankfully it wasn't on, but will be paying CLOSE attention now!).  The other night, our allergies were acting up a little so I was sneezing and wiping my nose.  Samuel went to my purse, got out my little pack of Kleenex's, and then proceeded to pretend to sneeze by going "choo choo!  choo choo!" and wiping his nose!  What a kid!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha, I bet that was so cute. I know I say this all the time, but that kid cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete