Samuel is still cracking us up...ALL THE TIME! Last week, he found a very large lollipop that I had gotten at MOPS. Of course he HAD to have it...IMMEDIATELY! So, I gave in and opened it for him. After a few minutes, I noticed things were quiet...a little too quiet. So, I went looking for him...in his new FAVORITE spot: Eric's side of the bed!
For some reason, Samuel LOVES to crawl in bed, pull the covers up around him and just play, talk, and sing to himself on Eric's side of the bed! Guess we need to add eating large lollipops to this new favorite past time!
Anyway, Samuel thought the whole thing was hilarious, and stayed there until he was covered in the sticky mess of a large lollipop and hopped up on a enough sugar to make MY teeth hurt! At least he had fun, and I got plenty of smiles and laughter out of him!


I don't know which one makes my teeth hurt more, the lollipop or his cute "cheese" smile (cause it's so sweet, get it?)
ReplyDelete