The day before my C-Section, my parents and sister came up to Maryland to help me get through surgery/watch Samuel while I was in the hospital/moral support/to meet the little lady/and to hang out with the Samster!
I was so thankful that they were able to make a trip to Maryland!!! It helped me worry less about Samuel and the surgery!
Samuel took right up with his Grandpa! Samuel has always loved Grandpa Balas, and this visit was no exception! He and my dad immediately started laughing, playing, and joking around! The two of them are so funny together!!! I love watching them!!! I have to admit though, that I'm a little jealous of the two of them, I have never had a close relationship with my grandfathers and wish that I could have had that as a child. However, I am mainly THRILLED that Samuel loves my dad so much! Even when it's been two months since they've seen each other, Samuel just loves my dad!!!
Making silly faces together!
Hank, Grandpa Balas, and Samuel hugs!
Deep conversation about the pending arrival of Cora!
Time for more silly faces!
Samuel loves his grandpa!!!
My dad is just the best grandfather! I'm so thankful that Samuel has such wonderful grandparents! My parents are wonderful people, and I have never doubted what kind of grandparents they would be, but I am always in awe at how just how amazing they are with Samuel! Samuel isn't always the easiest kid, but somehow when he's with them he turns into the best listener, biggest helper, and most pleasant of children :0) Thank goodness for Grandpa Balas and Granny B!


No comments:
Post a Comment