The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Little Too Grown Up

As I have mentioned before, Samuel is really into the mimicking stage!  I love it!  I think it's cute and sweet to look over and see Samuel copying whatever it is we are doing (and I'm thankful that Eric and I are fairly civilized people, so nothing that we do is inappropriate!!!)!  Sometimes he copies us as we brush our teeth, brush our hair, get a drink, or talk on the phone!

A new one that Samuel has picked up is wearing a hat like Eric!  Eric is always wearing a hat, so Samuel found his own hat and keeps it with Eric's on the back of a chair and wears it all the time!  It's soooooooooooo cute!

Apologies ahead of time, this is basically the same picture like 10 times!  It was just so cute and funny to see Samuel wearing the hat!  He's also really into "posing" for pictures...which cracked me up too!  I would ask if he wanted to strike a pose and he would do the funniest poses for me!  Some of them are blurry, he was just moving too fast!!!  Oh, and in my opinion, Samuel is looking a little too grown-up for me!!!  When did this happen?!??!  I need to stop blinking!



Samuel helping me unload groceries!


Let the "posing" begin!




He didn't blink, this is just how he says CHEESE!

1 comment:

  1. His poses are really cute. I especially love that the hat is a bit to the side. My favorite pose though is the one where he has is hands on his elbows. So cute!

    ReplyDelete