I know I go on and on and on about how amazing Eric is...but I just do it because he really is amazing!!!! Eric really is just a terrific husband, and hands down one of the best father's I know! He LOVES being a dad, which definately reflects in his pictures with the kiddos!!!
Eric has totally spoiled me! He took seven weeks off of work to help me out around the house while I recover from my C-Section. He does the laundry, cooks, and entertains Samuel so I can take it easy and get Cora in a good habit of nursing! I'm a lucky gal!
I love this picture of Eric and Cora! Look how little her legs and feet are! Samuel was never that small!!!
Big Brother Samuel is making sure that Eric is doing a good job of holding her!
When Eric goes back to work at the end of September, I'm going to be so lost! Eric is always so much fun to have around. He also does so much! I have no idea how I'm going to juggle two kids, cooking, cleaning, and making sure everyone gets to their activities!!! I guess we'll figure out that fine balance at some point!
In the meantime, I'm enjoying watching Eric with Samuel and Cora! It's so great to watch him play with Samuel, hold Cora, and just be an amazing dad! It comes so natural to him! I love observing the little things that he does. Things that he isn't even aware that he does: the way he talks to Cora, the way he and Samuel do "boy" stuff I don't quite get, how he sings to the kids, how he takes it upon himself to make sure everyone is loaded up in the car and double checks the seat belts. Eric's amazing! I hope our kids realize that one day...once we get through the teen years that is :0)


I love that you boast about your husband. It shows me that not only is he a good dad but his wife appreciates all that he does. You guys are both great parents who obviously love your kids. Oh and ps, your baby is adorable.
ReplyDelete