The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Welcome Home Cora!!!

It took us forever to get discharged from the hospital!!!  But after waiting and waiting, we were finally able to go!  We stopped for my medicines that I needed.  Got something to drink.  Then brought Cora home!
 
By the time I got home, I felt terrible.  I was hurting and felt like I was going to pass out (I was anemic and bled a little during surgery).  My family is amazing, and took care of everything! Eric went to his parents house to get Samuel.   I took a shower.  My mom made me deviled eggs (my fave!) and offered to bath Cora for me!
 
Showing Cora her bedroom and her crib where we explained is where you need to SLEEP!  We are hoping she gets the message!
 
She spent about 5 minutes just looking around and taking it all in!
 
 
Cora is a strong little baby and is already trying to roll over!!!!
 

 
Cora loves to "wave" at people!  It cracks us up!  Because of all her waving, we envision her being a Baptist minister, a beauty queen, a dictator, or a Disney Princess!
 
 
I hobbled off the couch to grab a few pictures of Cora's first bath...she wasn't happy about it!  My mom explained to her that it takes a lot more than a little crying to scare Granny B off!
 

 
Alert, clean, and pretty after bath time!!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. She has such a perfect face. I love that last picture since it really shows it off.
    BTW I laughed at the showing her the crib and telling her this is where you sleep. I'm curious has she listened?
    Oh and I vote Baptist minister!

    ReplyDelete