When I was pregnant with Samuel, I had an amazing baby shower! Friends and family truly did shower us with gifts and love! So you can imagine my surprised when I found out I was pregnant with Cora, that my friends decided to throw a girlie sprinkle for me! For those of you who aren't familiar with a sprinkle, instead of being showered with baby stuff (high chairs, car seats, strollers, etc), you are sprinkled :0) Though, my sprinkle really was more like a shower!!! I have some pretty amazing friends!!!
First off, Chrissy and Kalen went WAY overboard with the decorations and planning! Seriously, how awesome are they??? They look at Pinterest, find amazing ideas, and go for it! This is the picture of just the cupcake and sprinkles table!!!! The hoop was decorated, the balls in the middle hanging are hand made! They are amazing!
Some of my amazing friends!
Eric and Samuel stopped by to grab a bite to eat!
Being showered with gifts!!!!
Though I hate this picture, it made me laugh...my friend Chrissy Sharpless wrote me the funniest poem and even now I laugh when I think about it!
Kalen and Emily...that's my dream, a little girl with big blue eyes and brown hair :0)
I KNOW! I look like I'm about to POP! 36 weeks!!! My friends Kimberly and Chrissy!
Me and my momma! I was so happy she was able to come up and spend the weekend with us!
So we got EVERYTHING home! It was amazing! Somehow I ended up with SO MUCH STUFF! On Sunday mom and I took time to sort through it, make piles by size and items (bath stuff, lotions, diapers, etc). While we were eating lunch, I noticed things were a little...quiet. Where was Samuel??? YEP! You guessed it, quiet can mean anything! Samuel had sneaked off and pulled EVERY SINGLE BABY ITEM out of the gift bags and threw them about the room!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, it was fun to go through everything again!!! I love that boy! Always into something!
Anyway, you can now see why I'm the luckiest gal in the world! Cora truly was showered with gifts and love! We are so blessed!


You really are blessed with some great friends. So amazing of them. I do love though that Samuel helped himself to the gifts. So stinking funny!
ReplyDelete