The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Saturday, March 17, 2012

That Sam I Am

Every year, our local library holds a celebration in honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday!  We are BIG Dr. Seuss fans, the Foot Book has been a favorite for Samuel since he was about eight months old.  I have the entire book memorized!  We also love Green Eggs and Ham...though we might just be partial to that Sam I am!

Anyway, for the past three years we have attended the birthday celebration at the library!  Free cookies, a free book, the Cat in the Hat is there, story time!  It's a great time and there are always tons of people!!!

Samuel doesn't quite get into the festivities...but humors me by wearing his Dr. Seuss shirt (I've bought this same shirt for him in several sizes!).  He also loves that Eric comes to the library with us!  Usually it's just the two of us on Thursday mornings when we go, so having daddy with us is neat! 

All ready to go!




Samuel showed Eric all of his favorite books!


The boys taking a break from the festivities!


It was another great celebration for us!  Even is Samuel refused to have his picture made with the Cat in the Hat OR sit and listen to the stories...he sure did enjoy the cookies and free book though!

No comments:

Post a Comment