While we aren't Irish, we celebrated St. Patricks day with plenty of style: pancakes, 4-leaf clover shirts, and running errands! OK, so none of that really has anything to do with celebrating St. Patricks Day, but we still had a great day as a family!
Eric and I needed to pick up groceries, but we made a couple of stops and, as usual, things ended up in Samuel's favor. At Ollie's Samuel got a new Diego coloring book, Oreos, a Very Hungry Caterpillar coloring book, and some bubble bath! At Gabe's, Samuel got new rain boots, a new bubble gun, and a few other toys! Then at Walmart he ended up with new PJs! Talk about someone having the luck of the Irish on his side!
It was a fun day, and I couldn't help but laugh. Samuel was being a little temperamental, but Eric was hanging with Samuel so I could get the things we needed, so I was always hearing: if you don't cry, I'll buy you something...hence why Samuel ended up with SO MUCH! This isn't how I would have handled the situation, but I loved that Eric was giving the day 100% and I was able to get so much accomplished, I didn't say a word! The day came to an end with a Happy Meal for Samuel at McDonalds! Not a shabby day for a great little boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment