If you stopped by my house any given morning, this is the site you would see:
Yep, Samuel would be coloring! He LOVES to color! He does it with great focus, creativity, and intensity! Every page is very colorful and well colored! Samuel is getitng much better at coloring, he's starting to stay inside the lines and loves to watch what we color, then take our crayon and finish coloring it for us! Instead of calling it coloring, Samuel calls it drawing...and he loves it when I "draw" with him!
I am the last person who should provide any stock tips or investment plans, but my guess is that any stocks in coloring books and crayons probably does well! I feel like i'm forever buying new crayons, and melting old ones down! And thank goodness Ollie's sells coloring books for .89! I am also forever printing off coloring pages from Nick Jr. and PBS Kids! Thank goodness we have a great printer!
By the way, did you notice that Samuel's arms and face were also colored...that was all him too! Like I said, he is VERY creative with his coloring!


I am so happy just seeing the Dora house is still there. : )
ReplyDeleteSo does this mean Samuel has been allowed markers again?
I love the arms. His creativity cannot be limited to only one medium.
DeleteGood to know too about Ollie's having coloring books for so cheap! I guess in a year or so I'll have to stock up. Okay that's a lie I love to color myself and every time we move I am sad when I have to donate my crayons and coloring books. I think it's time again to renew my stash.