Check out these awesome house slippers! Dinosaur train slippers!!! Samuel loves dinosaurs...especially sound like one ROAR (thanks Uncle Ricky and Aunt Mandy for that one!!!). Samuel was thrilled at Christmas when he opened his Christmas gift from my friend Cassie and their son Liam and found these great slippers (and I was thankful because he just outgrew his old Dino slippers!). I don't remember slippers being this awesome when I was a kid!!!
Samuel is so funny when he wear them too! He likes to stomp his feet instead of walking and yell Roar! every once and awhile! It cracks me up every time!


I bet that his random roaring is way cute. Does he wear them to bed or just around the house? I know it probably doesn't happen but in my mind I picture him under his covers with his little dino slippers hanging off the edge of the bed out of the blanket.
ReplyDelete