Samuel is becoming so silly! The other day I was doing some cleaning while Samuel was playing in his bedroom (by the way, that is a nice perk to having a 2-year old! Independent play! While it isn't for long periods of time, it's a nice little break! You forget how nice it is to scrub the toilet down without the "help" of a little boy throwing matchbox cars right when you flush!)
Anyway, I digress....as I was cleaning, Samuel decided a round of "dress up" was in order, and took off his shirt (a new trick he learned last week! and a new phase I suppose??? There isn't quite anything like hearing from the nursery helpers, Samuel was great today, but we kept having to remind him he had to wear his shirt in church! Yep, that's my boy!) and put on his Easter Bunny ears! It was quite the sight when Samuel emerged into the hall shirtless, with rabbit ears, and making the sounds of a monkey! There isn't a day that goes by I don't get a pretty good laugh out of his cuteness!!!
And the Raines family is now well under way for celebrating Easter!


That kid seriously cracks me up!!!
ReplyDelete