The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Markers, Part II

I'm sure all my fellow bloggers are just on the edge of their seats to find out what happened with Samuel after the last marker incident :0)  We'll, I braved up and decided one sunny day to give markers another try!  This time, I had EVERYTHING in order and prepared, so I would not have to leave the room: coloring sheets, a glass of water for me, the phone nearby, and of course, the markers.

Things went MUCH smoother this time.  No markers all over Samuel, just a few places to clean up, no mild heart attack by me, and plenty of smiles from the Samster.  So markers have returned to the Raines household!


He's working diligently on the letter C and the number 2!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard recently from some friends that mechanic hand soap gets markers out of skin. Looks like you won't need that tidbit though. Hopefully neither will I, I'll take this play from your playbook and remember to always have everything I need right by me so I won't have to leave the room. As always thank you for being passing on your wisdom.

    ReplyDelete