This is perhaps my most brilliant idea ever!
I've been reading up on new indoor play for toddlers...winter in Maryland, while it's been mild, we've been cooped up long enough! So I'm always looking for new ideas! One posting suggested water play! Samuel LOVES to play with water!
So the suggestion is to lay down a towel, give your child a bowl of water, a few utensils and let them go at it! So my idea was to go one step further and teach Samuel how to properly wash dishes! Brilliant! A little boy to help me in the kitchen! Simple enough! But Samuel wasn't digging this idea at first!
Instead, he decided he needed a pedicure! Here he is soaking his foot.
And washing his pretend utensils in the foot water :0)
OK, so my idea wasn't brilliant and didn't even come close to working out...but we had a lot of fun with a bowl of water and a few pretend utensils! Writing this one down for when we have a rainy day this summer!


I was scared that one of those pictures would be of Sammy trying to drink the pedicure/dish water! Glad he didn't take it that far!
ReplyDeleteha ha to the above post. I would have never even considered that. Glad Samuel enjoys his pedicure though. Girl's prefer guys with nice feet :)
Delete