As I had previously mentioned, Samuel LOVES the Very Hungry Caterpillar. He knows every single thing that the caterpillar ate on Saturday...including Cupcakes! So last week we made cupcakes, which I arranged to look like the hungry caterpillar. Samuel thought it was great, and delved into the masterpiece before I had a chance to take a picture! But I now know that he is a HUGE cupcake fan! It was all he asked for after I made them! We had to limit them to one as an afternoon snack and one in the evening!
His favorite part of the cupcake was the icing! He would lick it off first before eating his cupcake! What a funny kid he is! And just FYI, since I took this picture, Samuel seems to be "over" the whole wearing a hat all the time phase. I'm glad, because it's getting warm! We didn't make a big deal out of the wearing a hat all the time phase, and I'm glad we didn't fight it..it only last about 2 1/2 months, and there was no real harm in it (though I would sneak them off of him at night and nap time! He would wake up immediately looking for it though!) I'm definitely interested in seeing what the next "phase" might be for Samuel!


You're such a good mom. Theme cupcakes and the ability to wear whatever you want. Samuel has the life!
ReplyDelete