The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas...a few days later!

As I had mentioned before, Samuel didn't show much interest in opening Christmas gifts.  Samuel still had a few left under the tree, but we didn't want to push him to open them.  Instead, we just waited: December 26th, December 27th, December 28th...Nope, no present opening.  Finally, after bath time on December 29th, Samuel decided to open his last stocking stuff...a book: The Story of Ulysses S. Grant.  He loved it!  The Story of Robert E. Lee was a favorite of his, but the Grant book is a close 2nd now!

Presents remain to be opened, and I'll keep everyone posted!



1 comment:

  1. A. I think it's cool you are getting him books based on history. B. I love that you didn't pressure him to open his gifts on the day he was "supposed" to open them. You guys really are awesome parents.

    ReplyDelete