I was so mad at myself the other day! I found these pictures and realized I forgot to post them over the summer!!! New Years Resolution 2012: Be SUPER organized!
But then I cut myself slack. I am already very organized...things happen, like forgetting pictures when you have a toddler running around all the time! Then I realized how happy I was that I forgot to post these pictures earlier!
I took these pictures the first of July! It's amazing to see how much 6 months can change a little one!!! It was also nice to see these pictures, because it's a little cold here in Maryland...so remembering all the summer fun we had is great!
This was one of our MOPS summer get together at a local playground! It was also the first time I let Samuel climb up and go down the little slide by himself...growth for both me and him! He loved it! And did it over and over and over and over again!
He loved to go down backwards!
My friend and fellow blogger's little girl!
I'm loving the wild hair!
My favorite picture!
This is how he insisted on going down the slide!
Not that I want to wish any time away, but only a few more months until it warms up and outside we go on more adventures!


No comments:
Post a Comment