PLEASE READ THIS FIRST: The water is red in the bathtub...it isn't blood! It's bath fizzy's!!! No one panic :0)
So after posting for the past two years about how much Samuel loathes bath time, around his second birthday it's as if something just "clicked." Samuel went from hating bath's to, can't get enough of them!!!!
It's taken some time and patience, but three weeks later we are still going strong with bath time! Sometimes even multiple times a day, just to have fun!!!
Last week at the MOPS toy swap, I scored some great boats for the bath!!! Samuel loved it!!! I also had the great idea a few weeks ago to dye the bath water! Some nights it is red, some blue, sometimes green, or yellow! But it's always fun! They don't stain and provides enough fun so I can Samuel's hair washed!
Samuel also recently started laying down in the tub! We don't fill it very deep, so it's plenty of fun!!! See the red water!
Here he is "cleaning" his tool that he got at the MOPS Toy Swap!
Now that we've had this break through, we do bath's all the time! And fun bath projects!!!


That bath water is awesome. I need colored bath water for myself!
ReplyDelete