The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

An Evening with Daddy :0)

After avoiding the doctor for years and years, I finally made an appointment to get a physical and become established with a doctor.  I've been putting it off forever and ever.  I feel so old.  I guess it was the combination of turning 31 and that my mom has had some health problems recently that made me get in gear (and force Eric to go too!). 

So, while I got my physical that meant Eric and Samuel had a fun night of eating spaghetti and watching too much TV.  I expected both, so I took my time doing some Christmas shopping after my appointment.

When I got home, I was greeted by a very smiley little boy!  And after one glance, a quick picture, and a good laugh, you can tell that Samuel and Eric spent the evening together...without me!

I believe the conversation I had with Eric was:

Misty: What is Samuel wearing?
Eric: He wanted to wear his camo boots.
Misty: I see that...but why doesn't he have pants on?
Eric: Because he wanted to wear camo boots.

Living with Eric is always interesting!!!!  Now with Samuel, it's twice as entertaining as before!

This is what I came home to...oversize onesie and a camo boots! 




No comments:

Post a Comment