The Raines family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! This may have been because my dear, sweet, husband volunteered to cook everything...for the THIRD year in a row!!!!!!! It's so much less stressful when I don't have to cook it :0) And, Eric is a wonderful cook! Everything was delicious!
I emerged around 7am on Thanksgiving Day, the turkey was ready to go in the oven, casseroles were prepared, and drinks were being chilled! It all looked wonderful!
To top it off, Eric made pancakes for Samuel and I for breakfast!
Samuel and I spent the morning watching the Macy's Day parade and vegging on the couch. Then we took a nice long walk and enjoyed playing outside...which lead to a tantrum and a nap! Samuel awoke refreshed and ready to eat! He was also excited to see my in-laws and Justin!
Samuel is such a good eater! But this year, he was fascinated by the Redi-Whip. I personally hate the stuff, but it must be a guy thing, because later that evening, I kept finding Eric and Samuel on the couch eating it right from the can!!! Samuel looked like a bird!
Watching the parade!
Of course he convince Mimi to watch You Tube!
I offered to clean up, since Eric did so much for Thanksgiving! And then I got dressed and headed out for Black Friday shopping! I started at 9pm!!! It was loads of fun to meet up with friends and shop for our kids!!! Maybe next year I'll even last past 11pm!


No comments:
Post a Comment