Eric and I both loved having a newborn! Samuel was such a sweet little guy! We loved holding him and trying to make him smile! Now, I LOVE having a toddler...but Eric is BEYOND LOVE! It is just about the best thing ever!
Eric and Samuel are pretty tight. It's like a boys club! They sing a song to me that goes "We are the two best friends that anyone could have," they plot ways to scare me (you don't even want to know how many times I've almost fallen out of the shower...and I'm still wondering how many plastic snakes Eric has purchased that the two of them so strategically place)!
The boys play hard together! It is so good for Samuel to have such a great father in his life! I work hard all day doing fun activities, educational crafts, and we have so much fun together! I love it! But Eric really brings in an aspect of things that I would just never think about...and Samuel just loves it!
Last night it was making beards out of bubble bath! The focus of bath time for me is Samuel getting clean...but for Eric, it's fun in the water! Squirt guns, setting up targets, and making beards out of bubble bath! I'm sure I did this as a kid...but it just isn't something that screams out to me during bath time! But Samuel caught on real quick! And within minutes we all had bubble beards! And tonight, my in-laws stopped by during bath time and THEY had bubble beards too!
I love the boys club that Samuel and Eric have! I'm so thankful for Eric and that he brings that extra element to the table!!!
Here's some "beard" photos...and no, I did not take any beard photos of me!


No comments:
Post a Comment