Samuel has been going through a tough time with sleeping here recently. I don't know if it's because a tooth is coming in or a growth spurt (he's put on 3 pounds this month AND grew a 1/2 inch), or if it was a full moon...but Samuel has not been sleeping!!! I've done nothing different...last week, sleeping through the night in his bed, this week, not sleeping at all! And that is hard both on mommy and daddy...mainly mommy :0)
With the lack of sleep we've had to deal with a big old crabby boy. More tantrums, more frustrations, and just generally unhappy. We've tried everything! So finally, after days and days and days of not sleeping and middle of the night tantrums, I just gave into the fact that I would never ever ever get to sleep again! After I accepted this fact, I went to take a shower while Eric and Samuel watched Nick Jr.
When I got out of the shower, I saw this angelic shot...ah, sleep! He slept for 15 hours on New Years Eve! Guess he had a lot of catching up to do!
He loves the blanket that I made him while in Virginia! He carries it everywhere, and it is super soft and comfy! It is his favorite blanket to sleep with!


Recharging... So cute! And that blanket totally rocks!!!
ReplyDelete