Samuel has recently started understanding things that I ask a lot better! I've been working for months to teach him to say Cheese! when I take a picture! Up until last week, when I asked him to say cheese he would just run to the fridge and get cheese out!!! Now though, he gets it!
The other night, Samuel was just exceptionally cute! He was laughing, smiling, and refusing to take off his winter hat (it is actually Eric's hat, but Samuel has started rapidly outgrowing toddler hats, so why spend extra money! Eric and Samuel can share hats! And they fit!!!) So I pulled out the camera, and got a few cheesing moments!!!
I love this kid! He is so sweet, funny, and silly! Samuel always makes us laugh! Just looking at him puts the biggest smile on my face and he brightens up any room with his cuteness!!!
I also noticed that now that hats are being shared, Samuel looks even more like Eric!
Penny Lane! She wanted in on the action!


Ah penny, way cute. And Samuel is definitely rocking that hat. I'll admit though my favorite part of this post was him running to the fridge to get cheese. That is so cute I almost can't stand it.
ReplyDelete