Muzzleloader hunting season just came to an end here in Maryland. While I do not hunt, eat deer meat, or even like guns...my husband does! I try to be as supportive as I can...but how supportive can I really be other than telling him to be careful, asking where he plans to hunt, and take the picture when he gets a deer. Eric's family depends on the meat, and hunt throughout the season in hopes of filling the freezer for the year.
I also provide support by making sure Samuel is all decked out for the season with full fledged camo! This pair of bibs is one of our favorites! He had a pair when he was just an infant, but I luckily found another pair this year! They say: Daddy's Little Dear! We rounded out the outfit with camo boots and a camo hat. While Eric didn't have any luck bagging a deer this year, we had our own cute little dear here at home!
Maybe next year will be a better hunting year!
Samuel wants to know where Eric went, and why he can't go!


No comments:
Post a Comment