Winter time is hard for us! We love to be outdoors playing in the sand box, going for hikes, playing in the creek, playing ball, blowing bubbles. But with the cold weather and the recent snow, we have been stuck indoors :0( So we've tried to get creative!
We've bath painted, we've played with all of Samuel's toys, we've cooked, we go to story time, MOPS, I've made about a dozen or so crafts with Samuel off of pinterest...but I now understand the term Cabin Fever!
However, the other day we decided to make some noise! We pulled out our musical instruments and had a blast! Samuel was really into the recorder and maracas, I played the plastic bottle with the beans in it...jamming to the Curious George soundtrack (thanks Granny B!). We had loads of fun being silly and loud! Followed by a nice nap :0)


No comments:
Post a Comment