There are lots of words that describe Samuel: sweet, funny, adorable, thoughtful, loving...but topping out the list might be the word BUSY. Samuel is always so busy! Always on the go! He has more energy then anyone I know, and puts it to good use! I always remark that I don't know how he gets so many things done in a day, he's always so busy...but he does: busy ball popper, matchbox cars, kitchen set, coloring, puzzles, play doh, race track, weebles, shape sorter, stacking boxes...and that's just what he does in the morning!
I love watching Samuel go! It has been one of my favorite things to watch over the past couple of years. He wasn't always the happiest infant, and I think it was just because he wanted to go! Once he could crawl he was into everything! Mastered walking...he hasn't stopped! I love my little busy boy!


That's why we think Lydia is fussy too. She just wants to go so bad and can't.
ReplyDelete