The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bath Time Smiles!

As I have mentioned many, many, many times...bath time has been a struggle for us!  However, over the past few months Samuel has came to terms with it and now LOVES bath time!  Yayayaya!  I am thrilled because there are TONS of fun things to do with bath time: making beards, squirt bottles, rubber ducks, bath crayons, and bath paint!

Samuel now asks to play in the bath tub!  And bath time can last up to 45 minutes!  But it's a blast!  Here we were on this afternoon...we made ice boats (they melted before I was able to take a picture!) But we had fun racing them and then painting the tub!


He started laughing pretty hard!


I love how sweet he is!


I love that smile!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Boats that melted? You'll have to let me know more about that one. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete