Samuel has been pretty rocking here recently! And "rocking" comes on many many levels when you are a 2-year old boy!
Samuel loves all things that rock: rock music, actual rocks, rocking chairs, his rocking snail, and his beloved rocking horse! Here's our wild man the other morning! And take a look at those pajama's! They are rock music pj's!!! These are his favorite pajamas! Later that same day he refused to take the top off and wore them ALL day! At first I was mortified since I was having friends over, but then I just thought it was funny because the day before I laughed at one of my friends when she took her son to day care in his pajama top! We had a discussion about picking your battles...and that's what we did! It didn't really bother any of us that Samuel was still in a pajama top at 6pm! He was happy, so we were too!
I love seeing Samuel's personality come out! He is so funny and silly now! He keeps all of us laughing!


Apparently a boys just gotta rock to Shrek :)
ReplyDelete