The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Samuel Fun!

Everyone who knows Samuel knows how "busy" he is!  That kid is always on the go and always doing something!  We joke that he needs a day planner so he can squeeze in all the stuff he wants to do: 10:15 Puzzles 10:30 Playdoh 11:30 Lunch 12:00 Matchbox cars

Here's a few pictures of Samuel playing in the play room!  His favorite toy is his kitchen set!  He loves it!!!  He "cooks" all sorts of stuff out of playdoh!  The next Wolfgang Puck lives in my house!  Eric and I got him some dishes and cups the other day, he loves them!



Food is delivered to us in the Go Diego Go jeep!


I pulled out Samuel pop-up tent and tunnel.  He prefers his Dora one, but I prefer this one because it's taller and he loves for me to sit inside with him!  He does love this tunnel!





Rummaging for more toys!  Samuel is very blessed with plenty of toys thanks to my MOPS friends and quite the imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment