The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Sunday, January 22, 2012

ROAR!!!!!!!!!

To say Samuel loves Baby Einstein is an understatement.  It's beyond love...it's a lifestyle really!  He loves the DVDs, he loves the books, and he loves the puppets!  His favorite is the Lion!

Every evening Eric and Samuel have a puppet show.  Eric does the puppet and Samuel acts like it's a surprise every time!  He laughs, runs away, and ROARS! at the lion when it peeks out from behind the bookcase or from around the corner!  I always get a kick out of the puppet show!  It's a boy thing, but I thoroughly enjoy being an onlooker to such a show!!! 





1 comment:

  1. This post made me smile so much. While I was reading it I was thinking "I wish she had video of this" then I get to the bottom and there was a video for me to watch. Sadly,I was told it was not available. :( sad times.

    ReplyDelete