The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Winter Time and the Livin' Is Easy

We have enjoyed an unseasonably warm winter this year!!!  It has been great!  Playing outside, going to the creek to throw sticks, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, and sliding!  All of Samuel's favorite things!  Samuel is getting so big...and so independent!  He is a great climber and loves a great adventure...he also loves to wear a hat!  I can't get him to take it off!!!  We require him to take it off for dinner, bath time, and bed time...other than that, the hats are on his head!  I don't know where he comes up with these ideas, but he sure is cute!  And we are really enjoying the great weather!


1 comment:

  1. Lol I'm glad you force the no hat rule for the bath. Otherwise it could get a bit tricky!

    ReplyDelete