Samuel is the best eater!!!! I am so thankful for that! Especially after all the trouble we had the first 18-months where all he could do was nurse! For a year we dealt with projectile vomit, he couldn't keep down any foods, and had a milk allergy. I wasn't sure I would ever see the day that Samuel would eat! He thankfully outgrew his milk allergy, and his digestive system matured, and now Samuel eats like a horse!!!! The only other person I've seen eat like him is Eric! These boys can pack it away!!!
A typical lunch for Samuel is usually a half of a cucumber, dipped in ranch dressing, a main course (usually leftover from dinner), a cup of applesauce, and some milk.
It has been hard for me to let go and let Samuel feed himself! It's so messy!!! But i'm working through it, and my dining room table has never been so dirty...but at least it's keeping a healthy shine since I pledge it after each meal!!!
Check out Samuel devouring his favorite...cucumbers and ranch (his appetizer). It isn't pretty...but he gets the job done! And i'm just thankful he loves vegetables and meats so much!


No comments:
Post a Comment