Our local library has the best Story Time! There are lots of preschoolers...so lots of noise! Samuel still isn't quite to the point where he wants to sit down and listen, which surprises me because at home he'll sit on my lap for hours while I read the same books over and over and over. I think there is just too much to see and explore! Libraries are fascinating!!
Last week we had a Valentine's Day party at the library! I lost our Valentine's for Samuel's friends, but I did bake brownies for the kids!
Samuel spent the first part of story time exploring!
Here is he playing with his favorite cardboard cut out! Check out that cute Valentine's Day shirt! I loved it!
His favorite game: crawling under the table
Then we went to the children's section and read a ton of books! Samuel loves interactive books that have things you can pull and touch!
How grown up does he look sitting in a chair with his favorite book???
Craft time...his favorite: Coloring!
Food time! Brownies, candy, puffcorn, juice boxes, and cookies!
It was a great party and great time had by all!


No comments:
Post a Comment