The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Getting Ready for Valentine's Day!

Now that Groundhog Day has come and gone, we have started getting ready for Valentine's Day!  The best way to start???? Decorating!  We have window clings for Samuel's room and window gel's for our front door.  I have a few other crafts I want to work on over the next couple of weeks...but we'll see how willing Samuel is :0)

Samuel had a ball decorating!  Unfortunately, after he put the gel hearts on and took them off and rearranged them a million times, they are either all torn or too dirty to put up...but he sure did have a great time!!!  The window clings in his room survived though :0)  And, hopefully, will last until Valentine's day! 

On to making Valentines for his friends!





1 comment:

  1. Hey we put up our valentine's day stuff too. Window clings and gel hearts (well Lydia slept on my back while I put them up, but that counts right?)

    ReplyDelete