We keep Valentines Day pretty low key. No big gifts, no over priced bouquet of flowers...we just try to show our love however we can!
I woke up on Valentines Day to find two lovely cards waiting for me...one from Eric and one from Samuel. Samuel's had a sweet note saying he was going to try to stop biting and pinching me (a disclaimer was added later by Eric that Samuel may or may not have agreed to said message.) I also got a box of chocolates...mmmmm! I'm always up for chocolates!
Samuel and I made Eric a card with pictures of Samuel. We also got him a big bag of M&Ms (which he shared with us). And a couple pairs of winter gloves...since Eric had NONE and walks a good distance from his car to work every morning!!! He must have liked them, because I noticed he wore them immediately!
We did get Samuel a few small things for Valentines Day.
As a kid my dad always got us a small box of chocolates for Valentines Day, so I wanted to keep that tradition for Samuel!
I found a box of L-O-V-E lollipops for him. He LOVES lollipops!!! They were a hit!
Double fisting! He NEEDED 2...he held them all during his lunch!
Eric picked up some balloons for Samuel and me...though my balloon immediately was confiscated by the short one! He loves balloons...Eric is always so thoughtful!
I took extra time and made a dinner loved by all of us...Chicken Alfredo with steamed broccoli and Garlic bread! It was tasty! Samuel had 2 helpings...I think Eric did too!
It was a low key day for us...but so nice to spend it with my two favorite Valentines!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment