The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Shaving Cream Bath Paint

This is my latest Pinterest find...shaving cream bath paint!

Samuel loves to do art!  Loves isn't even a strong enough word!  Fascinated by it!  It is what he does whenever he has a chance!  I have been mixing TONS of bath paints...but it was getting a little expensive.  It required a half of bottle of Johnson and Johnson baby soap (or generic) which runs about $3...we were going through one of these a week! 

Thanks to Pinterest I found this fabulous idea!  The bottle of shaving cream only costs $1 and last FOREVER!  All you need to do is get a pie pan (I got it at the dollar tree).  Squirt some shaving cream in, put a few drops of food coloring...and viola!  A fun bath time treat! 

Samuel loves to paint with a brush...but at some point he usually abandons the brush and just sticks his whole hand in!  My bath tub has never been so colorful!!!!!!




He loves to paint himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment