Samuel has recently taken up climbing. And when I say climbing, I mean, he will climb on anything and everything! I found him standing on the dining room table a couple weeks ago. He climbed up a ladder that Eric had set up to do some work. I found him on the back of the couch this morning. He climbs steep hills. He climbs on my bed. He climbs on the dogs back. He is fast and swift and very creative about it! It's almost like living with a mountain goat, because Samuel can scale just about anything!!!
I was cleaning up after bath time last week, and came back into Samuel's bedroom to find him creatively playing with his leapfrog table!!!
All I could do was laugh...how was this comfortable??? And how did he get up there and balanced so quickly! Oh well, at least he was just a few inches off the ground and having a great time!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment