Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!!! I've always loved it!! So I was thrilled this year that Samuel understood some of what was going on!!!
Samuel loved the little indoor jack-o-lantern I found at Gabes! I kept an LED candle inside so he could turn it on and off whenever he wanted! It was one of his favorite decorations!
It was really cold on Halloween, and as much as I wanted to take Samuel trick-or-treating, I thought it might be a bit too much for him. He hated his costume too. So things weren't looking great for our Halloween celebration this year.
At the last second though, I decided we would at least attend my churches Fall Festival. Samuel wasn't overly thrilled with the idea, and spent most of the time clinging to Eric...but it was fun anyway! We had a hot dog, ate some popcorn, got some candy, and played a couple games.
I was so pleased that Samuel not only wore his costume, but kept it the hat on the entire time!!! By far the cutest scarecrow ever!
Here's the boys sharing a hot dog!
Samuel lasted about 45 minutes before the meltdown started...but it was enough to appease me and my holiday cheer! So home we went to scope out our Halloween haul!
The second we came inside, Samuel took the hat off and refused to wear it even for one picture! Oh well, he's still super cute!
One of the perks of being a parent is being a candy inspector! Taking out the candy that they can't eat and making sure that everything looks safe...and of course, picking out what we like best too!
Eric thought these glasses were great...and so did Samuel! The two of them played with those glasses all night long! Eric would put them on, then Samuel, then Eric, then Samuel! They are too funny!
Also, the evidence of Eric being a candy thief...I mean, candy inspector!
Samuel all ready for bed in his Halloween pj's from granny b and grandpa!
Happy Halloween!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment