The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2-Year Photo Shoot

So, I had big plans to have Samuel's pictures done professionally for Samuel's 2nd birthday/Christmas.  Of course, I waited too long to book an appointment with our favorite photographer who does Samuel's pictures outdoors.  So I took him to Sears, which was just a pure disaster!  I'm talking three different appointments, screaming, snot flying, flailing, running...by the time we threw in the towel, we were all a mess!

 So I finally just took the poor boy outside and we went for a walk down our driveway so I could snap a few pictures before his birthday dinner! While my pictures aren't amazing, they definately capture my cute little two year old!!!


And if you are wondering (and if you are looking at these pictures you will wonder)...why is Samuel carrying a Sheetz styrofoam coffee cup??? Eric was drinking coffee earlier in the day, Samuel found the cup and loved it...so he insisted on carrying it for the next hour! It adds character to the pictures!






OK, I love this next picture...How sweet is Samuel???





All I could think of in this picture is: Is Samuel 2 or 20???






















1 comment:

  1. I think they are beautiful pictures. I really don't think that a photographer could have done much better. The first one of you and him is my favorite, followed by the black and white one of you behind him while he's walking down the road. So amazing.

    ReplyDelete