The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Let the Birthday Festivities Begin!!!

It's hard to believe how quickly the past two years have flown by!!!  Some days I wonder if I'll survive and other days I wonder where times has gone!!!  My little bitty baby is 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric surprised Samuel with an Elmo birthday balloon a few days before his birthday!  Samuel hasn't had a lot of exposure to balloons...so he was THRILLED with the balloon Eric picked up for him!  It provided him with hours of entertainment...and us too!!!

All weekend long, he ran around the house dragging the balloon along.  He learned to pull it to the ground.  He figured out really quick that it scares the dogs and spent the entire weekend torturing them! He watched TV with it!  Who knew one balloon could be so much fun?!

I got a kick out of these pictures!  Samuel had just gotten up from his nap when Eric came home with the balloon...hence the no pants!







Let the big 2nd birthday adventures begin! 

1 comment:

  1. How sad was he when that balloon deflated? He knows how to party though, balloons and no pants, those were the days.

    ReplyDelete