It is official...I have turned into a giant sap! I wasn't like this before Samuel was born...but boy, am I a sap now! With Samuel's birthday quickly approaching, I tried my best to not turn into a giant blubbering blob...in fact, I think I only cried once and got teary-eyed twice! But I found myself to be really sentimental the day before Samuel's birthday!
I kept thinking about my last day I was pregnant with Samuel and now how big and funny and smart he is! I thought about all the tiny onesies I folded and unfolded a million times before he was born, and how I was trying to get Samuel ready for church this particular morning and nothing fit and I had to pull out his size 2T wardrobe (Hello Growth Spurt!). So I spent the day tailing Samuel (usually it is the other way around)...snapping pictures where I could!
I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED having a one-year old! It is such a great age! So many milestones, so many cute things, and they can't talk back to you yet! It is great! But, I know having a two-year old is going to be just as much fun and amazing...so I am ready for the adventure of being a mother of a two-year old!
Here is Samuel getting ready for church...his last day as a one-year old!


You almost made me cry. Isn't crazy how sappy these little ones make us. Every time I have to put some of Lydia's clothes away because they are too small it hurts my heart.
ReplyDelete