The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fishing Fun

I'm a little behind from a few pictures I took this summer!!!

Samuel is such a boy!!!  By the end of the summer 2011, Samuel's new fascination was fishing!  We new better than to buy a fishing pole for Samuel to play with...so, Eric crafted Samuel his very own fishing pole!

Eric found a stick, some fishing line, and a magnet for the end of it...Viola!  A fishing pole!  We spent the next few weeks tweeking the creation: the line would get caught in things, so we shortened it, the magnet would get lost again and again and again...but overall...it was a great and inexpensive toy for Samuel and tons of fun!

Here's Samuel "fishing" in his water table!  Not sure he caught much, but I caught plenty of laughter and smiles out of the afternoon!










No comments:

Post a Comment