A few weeks ago, Samuel and I had the unfortunate experience of meeting some pretty angry yellow jackets! They were primarily unhappy because Peso found their nest and was digging at it. Samuel got stung three times, I got stung four, and it's hard to say how many times poor Peso got stung! Thankfully, we avoided the bee allergy and instead had to come up with the plan on how to avoid the bee's until they calmed down and Eric took "care" of the nest (for those who aren't familiar with yellow jackets, they make their nest in the ground and you get rid of the nest by pouring gasoline on it and putting a match to it...yep, definitely an Eric job!)
After two days of playing with every toy in the house, shopping, coloring, drawing, and playing in the back yard, all Samuel wanted to do was go to the creek (where the bee's were located). So I packed a lunch, and we spent the morning at the playground in Barton.
Samuel had a blast and I got to snap some awesome pictures of Samster playing his little heart out!!! We went down the slide, climbed, walked to the creek that is in the park and threw rocks, it was lots of fun! And even better, Eric was able to take care of the bee problem that night for us too!
first grade.
9 years ago


I love the picture of Mr Sammy on the slide with his tongue hanging out.
ReplyDelete